Regardless of whether your typical workout involves going to the gym, running on the track, practicing yoga at a local yoga studio, or any other form of physical fitness, everyone who exercises should know that a workout is far more than just the hour-or-so spent exercising. Even if you only get your exercise by walking around your neighborhood, if you want to see results, you need to make sure you are physically and mentally prepared for your training session.
Although some people can go to the gym or do their workout without any additional stimulation, nearly everyone can benefit from using natural pre workout products.
The bodybuilding industry has provided the world with thousands of different pre workout products, and most of them are unnecessarily loaded with caffeine and other stimulants that are too harsh for most people. For instance, my husband (professional basketball player Adam Kemp) has Tourette Syndrome, and taking traditional pre workout products makes his motor tics go crazy, and they aren’t worth using for him regardless of how much energy they provide!
I am also highly-sensitive to caffeine, and any synthetic pre workout product gives me a lot of heart problems. Due to both of our bodies, we have tested and researched tons of different natural pre workout alternatives which work as well or better than any synthetic pre workouts!
If you would like to use an all-natural pre workout product which will provide you steady and healthy energy to complete any type of workout, this article is for you!
Keep reading below to learn more about natural pre workouts, and to take a look at the best natural pre-workout options!
What is the Benefit of Using a Natural Pre Workout Product?
If you have never used a pre workout product before, the main benefit is that you will have more energy to train, and you will be able to train with more intensity. According to a study published in the Journal of Sports Science and Medicine,
“Results suggest that acute ingestion of a high-energy supplement 10 minutes prior to the onset of a multi-joint resistance training session can augment training volume and increase power performance during the workout.”
In this study, the pre workout product contained ingredients which included:
- Beta Alanine
- Branch Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine)
Although you might not find an all natural product which contains all of these ingredients, there are many products which contain these and other nutrients which are great for improving your workouts. Keep reading below to learn the best options!
Natural Pre Workout Alternative 1: Coffee or Tea
No, not the Frappuccino with a million shots of syrup, lots and lots of cream, and heaps of sugar.
Opt for a real coffee or caffeinated tea that will give you the energy without the calories.
Make sure that you choose the strongest coffee available to give yourself a boost without having to drink too much because the more you drink, the more of everything else you’re getting into your system as well.
An average cup of coffee can contain between 80mg and 100mg of caffeine, which is enough to jolt most people awake quickly!
If you find that your body has a problem with crashing after the caffeine boost fades away, you can opt for tea instead. Green tea is an excellent pre-workout product, but matcha, specifically, will give you the same energy boost as coffee without the low when it passes.
Matcha tea contains about 68mg of caffeine per cup, and it is an excellent natural drink before you head to your training session!
The Best Pre Workout Green Tea – MatchaDNA
If you want to drink tea as your pre workout alternative, there is no better choice than MatchaDNA. For only $19.95, MatchaDNA comes in a 16 oz container (months of servings) of some of the best matcha tea you will ever find!
MatchaDNA tea is Certified Organic, and it is grown under the shade of individually made bamboo reed canopies. This unique growing process forces the tender leaves to produce a deep and dark color, which means the leaves are fortified with flavor and nutrients. Drinking MatchaDNA is equivalent to taking a shot of:
- Vitamin-B Complex
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Beta Carotene
- Amino Acids
Although matcha tea has only recently become popular in the United States, the MatchaDNA family farms have been growing premium Matcha since the 13th Century!
The Hunan district is the birthplace of tea in China, and from this district, MatchaDNA personally selected Hiroshi; a local tea farmer to exclusively provide organic Matcha green tea from his Estate to create MatchaDNA.
MatchaDNA is the highest potency matcha tea, and it contains over 10x the antioxidants of green tea!
- DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS TEA: 16 oz Tin Can of MatchaDNA Organic Green Tea Powder is naturally packed with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and EGCG's.
- 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC - All MatchaDNA teas are USDA Certified Organic. Our farms have been inspected and meet the stringent USDA Organic rules and requirements.
- LAB TESTED FOR LEAD AND HEAVY METALS: Each batch is also tested for Lead and heavy metals by third party labs to ensure purity.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED - Great doctors including Dr Oz have recommend the use of Matcha green tea powder . Oz said it is a tea every woman should drink every day.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - MatchaDNA stands behind every product it makes. We are confident that you will love our products and offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
The Best Pre Workout Coffee – Tiny Footprint Coffee
For those of you who prefer coffee over tea, my suggestion is that you drink Tiny Footprint Coffee- the world’s first “carbon negative” coffee! Not only is Tiny Footprint Coffee one of the healthiest coffees, it is also the best for the environment.
If you want to enjoy drinking your coffee for years to come, it is worth it to drink the coffee which is best for the environment, because it is possible that we will not be able to produce coffee beans at this rate soon!
Here is how Tiny Footprint Coffee is “carbon negative.”
It takes 4 pounds of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) to produce and distribute 1 pounds of Tiny Footprint Coffee.
For every pound that’s sold, Tiny Footprint Coffee donates a portion of the proceeds to fund reforestation in Ecuador’s Mindo Cloud Forest.
Over years, these trees that are planted due to Tiny Footprint Coffee’s investment will remove up-to 54 pounds of CO2 from the atmosphere! As you can see, drinking Tiny Footprint Coffee actually improves the environment!
These reforestation efforts within the Northwestern Andes of Ecuador help to plant native tree species throughout the Mindo Cloud Forest region, which is a region that was heavily affected by deforestation.
For their coffee, Tiny Footprint Coffee uses only beans that are:
- Organic Certified
- Fair Trade
- Rain Forest Alliance Certified
Sometimes the beans from Tiny Footprint Coffee are not certified Fair Trade or Rain Forest Alliance Certified, but that is because they also purchase coffee beans from small, family-owned farms which are not “Fair Trade” eligible but produce some of the best coffee beans on the planet! No matter where they buy from, they are doing good for the world!
- The world's first carbon negative coffee: For every pound that’s sold, we donate a portion of the proceeds to fund reforestation in Ecuador’s Mindo cloud forest. Over time, these trees will remove 54 lbs. of CO2 from the atmosphere as well as provide habitat for native plant and animal species
- 100% Fair Trade, Organic, Shade-Grown Arabica Coffee
- PRODECOOP uses its proceeds to bring improved living standards to its growing membership and fund programs in medical care, education and environmental sustainability
- Flavor Profile: Sultry, bold dark roast tones with notes of chocolate roasted leaving traditional Nicaraguan flavors of bright apricot, fig, and spice
- Craft Roasted in our vintage 90 kilo German-built Probat drum roaster retrofitted with modern fuel-efficient ribbon burners, delivering perfectly roasted coffee every time
All-Natural Pre Workout Alternative 2: “Power” Smoothies
Every exercise junkie’s favorite drink: the humble smoothie.
You can literally shove any fruit or vegetable in a blender with some water and call it a smoothie. The first rule is: don’t be afraid to add greens to your smoothies.
It’s one of the best ways to get all the nutrients from vegetables, and if you mix it with different fruits, you won’t even taste them!
Drinking smoothies is the perfect way to sneak broccoli, kale, spinach and any other vegetables you might not like the taste of into your regular diet.
If you add some protein powder or flaxseed into your “power” smoothies, it will help you build muscle as well!
Depending on your goals, your smoothies can help you build muscle, lose weight, or improve your general health. The possibilities and options are endless!
Smoothies are an excellent natural choice before your workout because they supply your body with necessary nutrients in an easy to digest form. Compared with eating food, smoothies will digest much quicker and supply your body with nourishment much more efficiently.
A nutrient-packed smoothie is a great choice of drink before your next training session!
Best Natural Pre Workout Drink Option 3: Beetroot Juice
Beetroots are not only popular for their pretty color, but for their health benefits as well. They are the perfect example of a dark vegetable which contains lots of iron, which is crucial for building strong muscles and maintaining a healthy organism.
Along with this, beets are high in dietary nitrate.
As stated in a study published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology,
“Dietary nitrate has been demonstrated to have a range of beneficial vascular effects, including reducing blood pressure, inhibiting platelet aggregation, preserving or improving endothelial dysfunction, enhancing exercise performance in healthy individuals and patients with peripheral arterial disease.”
As you can see, beets are one of the best natural pre-workout options before training sessions!
You can boil the beetroots and place them in your juicer (or keep them raw if the juicer is powerful enough), and add a few drops of lemon to the juice to make a more pleasant taste.
For added benefits, you can also juice in a carrot along with the beets!
The Best Beetroot Powder for Before Training – HumanN Super Beets Powder
If you cannot access beetroot juice each day easily, you can also try a product like HumanN SuperBeets Concentrated Beet Powder. Although pure beetroot juice is the best option, HumanN SuperBeets is a scientifically formulated and highly concentrated beet root supplement that aids circulation and blood pressure.
Along with that, HumanN uses only Non-GMO and high-quality beets from the United States. It contains zero caffeine or other stimulants, and contains the nitric oxide equivalent of 3 whole beets!
- HEART-FRIENDLY: Supports healthy circulation and blood pressure levels by activating essential nitric oxide in the body.
- HIGH QUALITY: Beets from standardized non-GMO sources are used to make superbeets crystals.
- ZERO CAFFEINE & NO ADDED STIMULANTS: Gluten-free formula delivers the nitric oxide equivalent of 3 whole beets in each serving.
- EASY TO TAKE & DRINK: Mix 1 rounded tablespoon thoroughly in 4 to 6 ounces of water.
- SERVINGS: each container includes 5.3 ounces of black-cherry-flavored concentrated beet powder, enough for 30 servings.
The Best Beetroot Juice in a Bottle – Life Health Balance Life Beets
In my opinion, the best beetroot product that you can use as a natural pre workout alternative is Life Health Balance Life Beets. This product is a standardized beetroot juice concentrate, which is pre-mixed to provide optimal levels of nitrates for pre-workout, muscle recovery, performance, and overall vitality.
Life Health Balance Life Beets has 25x more nitrate and 10x more antioxidants than an average beetroot! One bottle of Life Health Balance Life Beets contains 48 liquid doses and has a 15:1 beetroot juice concentration. In fact, Life Health Balance Life Beets has been clinically tested and has shown to enhance athletic performance!
Benefits of using Life Health Balance Life Beets include:
- Improves Neuromuscular Efficiency
- Improves Muscle-Firing Rates
- Helps Maintain Muscle Strength
- Promotes Increased Energy and Stamina
- Increase Post-Workout Muscle Repair
- Improves Blood Flow
- Lowers Oxygen Consumption
- Protects Cells from Oxidative Damage
- Helps Support Healthy Circulation
Additional information about Life Health Balance Life Beets includes:
- Free from Nitrites and Synthetic Nitrates
- Contains no Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, or Dairy
- Free of Fillers, Additives, Pesticides, and Organic Solvents
- Botanical ID Verified
- Manufactured in the U.S.A in a USDA, FDA, and cGMP Compliant Facility
- 100% Cruelty Free
- Anti-Doping Compliant
- BPA-free Bottle
- Life Health Balance Life Beets is a standardized beetroot juice super concentrate that is premixed and ready to provide your body the optimal nitrate levels for pre-workout, recovery, performance and vitality. Life Beets has 25X times more nitrate and 10X times more antioxidants than your average beetroot. Life Beets with a 15:1 beetroot juice concentration takes you to the next highest level of performance. Life Health Balance Life Beets is 48 liquid doses in a 8 fl oz/240 ml Non-BPA bottle.
- Life Health Balance Life Beets has clinically shown to optimize and enhance athletic performance. This highly concentrated, beet root supplement improves neuromuscular efficiency, muscle-firing rates, and maintains muscle strength. Life Beets promotes increased energy, stamina, and post-workout muscle repair. Life Beets is ready to serve athletes, weekend warrior or anyone needing a boost of energy and extra stamina. Life Beets allows you to exercise harder, longer and with less muscle fatigue.
- Clinical trials puts Life Health Balance Life Beets in a completely new category of Nitric Oxide supplements. Life Beets improves blood flow, lowered oxygen consumption, and protects cells from oxidative damage. Life Beets super concentrated beet-root liquid supplement helps support healthy circulation and healthy blood pressure levels by activating essential nitric oxide in the body. Because it improves circulation to the muscles Bodybuilders use beetroot for a post-workout muscle “pump”.
- Life Health Balance Life Beets is a standardized super concentrated liquid beetroot juice. One 5ml (1 teaspoon) contains 3,000 mg of RedNite beetroot. RedNite is the 1st fresh beetroot concentrate to be standardized for 1.5%-2.75% natural nitrate. It is completely water soluble with lovely red color and pleasant taste. RedNite is free from nitrites and synthetic nitrates. Delivers natural nitrate with betalains and polyphenols.
- Life Health Balance Life Beets contains no Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, or Dairy. Free of Fillers, Additives, Pesticides, and Organic Solvents. Botanical ID Verified. Manufactured in the USA in a USDA, FDA and cGMP compliant facility. Non-GMO, Vegan, Kosher, 100% caffeine and cruelty free. Non-Spiked and Anti-Doping Compliant. BPA free bottle.
Top Natural Pre Workout Option 4: Coconut Water
Staying hydrated during a workout is crucial, and the process begins before you even start working out. Drinking coconut water is not only refreshing and will keep you going throughout your workout, but it will help replenish electrolytes you lose while exercising (which are the key to keeping you well-hydrated).
Coconut water provides you a bit of a taste while being nearly completely sugar-free (less than 1% natural sugar). Coconut water is a low-calorie, natural substitute for energy drinks, and is one of the best drinks before any workout!
The Best Coconut Water to Buy – ZICO Premium Natural Coconut Water Drinks
ZICO Coconut Water is one of the best natural pre workout alternatives for many reasons.
First, one of the best reasons to buy ZICO Coconut Water is because you can purchase a 24-pack for only $26.49 online. This is a very reasonable price, and you can afford to drink 1-2 per day at that rate.
ZICO Coconut Water can be traced back to Central America, where founder Mark Rampolla noticed that the local people regularly drank coconut water. Since then, ZICO has produced coconut water products which use only 100% not-from-concentrate coconut water. ZICO Coconut Water naturally supports hydration and energy, with five naturally-occurring electrolytes.
Believe it or not, each bottle of ZICO Coconut Water contains as much potassium as a banana!
ZICO Coconut Water is one of the best coconut waters in the world, and it also is affordable. It is a completely Non-GMO product, and it is naturally fat, gluten, and cholesterol free.
- 100% coconut water, not from concentrate. No sugar added. Not a reduced calorie food, see nutrition facts for sugar and calorie content
- Supports hydration with five naturally occurring electrolytes, including as much potassium as a small banana
- Non Gmo, if a bioengineered version of an ingredient exists, ZICO does not use it. Packed at the source in Thailand for optimum, refreshing taste
- Perfect size to tuck into a bag, a lunch box or even a back pocket. Coconut water is naturally fat, gluten and cholesterol free
- This product ships as 8.45 fluid ounce tetra Pak box in a pack of 6
All-Natural Pre-Workout Drink Option 5: Ginger Lemonade
Lemonade, in general, is good for us if we make it out of natural ingredients.
Not only does it hydrates us but gives us a boost of vitamins as well.
Make sure you keep the pulp because that’s a lot of healthy fiber you need! Add a bit of ginger into the lemonade, and you’ve got yourself a digestion juice like none other. Drinking ginger lemonade will help you burn calories; so if your goal during a workout is to burn as many calories as possible, ginger lemonade is an excellent asset!
Make sure you’re also eating healthy pre- and post-workout snacks to maintain your energy levels and give your body fuel to regenerate itself too!
The Best Ginger Juice in a Bottle – Ginger Time Ginger Shot
If you’ve never had a ginger shot before, you will quickly notice why ginger is one of the best pre workout alternatives once you do! The Ginger Time Ginger Shot is a great product because it contains 1,000mg of Organic Ginger, which is the same amount used in clinical studies which show benefits of ginger. Along with that, the Ginger Time Ginger Shot does not contain any:
- Artificial Flavors
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Sugar Alcohols
- Artificial Colors
The Ginger Time Ginger Shot also includes Organic Lemon Juice, which is produced from lemons from the fields of Spain.
Along with that, the Ginger Time Ginger Shot also includes Organic Honey, which is only sourced from organic fields and a Certified B-Corp supplier. A Certified B-Corp supplier is a company which meets the highest standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability; which means you can enjoy your product without worrying about its effect on the world!
Ginger Time Ginger Shot also includes a full Vitamin-B complex, include B3, B6, B9, and B 12 which increase your energy levels as well! Due to the Vitamin-B in Ginger Time Ginger Shot, it is a great product for vegetarians who are deficient in those vitamins as well!
- 1000mg of Organic Ginger - The Same Amount Used in Clinical Studies
- Made with Organic Ginger Juice, Organic Lemon Juice, and Organic Honey
- No Preservatives, No Artificial Flavors, No Artificial Sweeteners or Sugar Alcohols, and No Artificial Colors
- Non-GMO | No Need for Refrigeration | Bottled in the USA | TSA-Friendly | BPA Free
- Vitamins B6, B12, B9, and B3
The Best Natural Pre Workout Supplement
Outside of the natural pre workout alternatives listed above, there are several “natural pre workout supplements” which contain all-natural ingredients in an easy to use form. However, it was relatively easy for me to decide which I thought was “the best.”
Although I have not used this product yet, I have thoroughly researched its ingredients for you!
Naked Energy – All Natural Pre Workout Powder for Men and Women
Although there are many options, my research tells me that the natural pre workout supplement Naked Energy is the best option for anyone looking for an all-natural pre workout supplement.
Naked Energy is a 100% vegan pre-workout supplement that is manufactured in the U.S.A with 10 High-Quality ingredients.
The main ingredients of Naked Energy include:
- 200mg Caffeine from Unroasted Coffee Beans
- 1g L-Arginine
- 1g Creatine Monohydrate
- 2g Beta-Alanine
Although this is not a long list of ingredients, it is a concise group of useful pre-workout ingredients. For example, beta alanine has been researched to improve overall exercise endurance. As stated by a study published in Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise,
“While β-alanine does not improve maximal strength or VO2max, some aspects of endurance performance, such as anaerobic threshold and time to exhaustion, can be enhanced.”
Creatine monohydrate is one of the most commonly studied supplements in existence, and has shown many benefits such as improving strength, endurance, and the ability to gain muscle mass. For example, as stated by a study published in the International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism,
“We concluded that short-term Creatine supplementation can increase indices of high-intensity exercise performance for both males and females.”
Although the results of studies on L-Arginine are not conclusive for the purpose of improving muscle recovery or workout performance, there are many proposed benefits. For example, L-arginine is connected with vasodilation, which correlates with improved blood circulation and nutrient circulation. Therefore, it is proposed that L-Arginine can help with improving muscle recovery and muscle endurance, as well as growth hormone production.
Additional nutrients in Naked Energy include:
- 333mg of Vitamin C
- 40mg of Vitamin B3
- 667mcg of Vitamin B6
- 333 mcg of Folate
- 47mcg of Vitamin B12
- 27mcg of Calcium
Furthermore, Naked Energy does not contain any added sugar, fillers, artificial sweeteners, colors, or flavors!
Naked Energy is independently third-party tested for purity, safety, and nutritional value, which is why you can trust that every serving is as-described.
If you are interested in purchasing an all-natural pre workout supplement, my recommendation is Naked Energy!
- BEST NATURAL PRE WORKOUT SUPPLEMENT: Naked Energy is a vegan pre workout powder manufactured in the USA with 10 High-Quality ingredients using natural amino acids, vitamins and caffeine from unroasted coffee beans.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY: A vegan pre workout energizer, with no added sugars, fillers, artificial sweeteners, colors or flavors. Pairs great with a post-workout shake using our Vegan Protein powders to build muscle.
- YOUR BEST WORKOUT PARTNER: Designed specially to enhance athletic performance.** Take as a pre workout drink mix to get natural energy in the gym. Feel the natural pre workout energy needed for a workout, not like you may have a heart attack.
- THIRD-PARTY TESTING: Like all Naked Nutrition products, our natural pre workout for men and women is independently third-party tested for purity, safety and nutritional value.
- MAXIMUM NUTRITION: Our natural preworkout contains 333mg of Vitamin C, 40mg of Vitamin B3, 667mcg of Vitamin B6, 333 mcg of Folate, 47mcg of Vitamin B12, 27mcg of Calcium, 200mg Caffeine and 1mg of Creatine.
Additional Pre-Workout Product Options
Although natural pre workout products are great, traditional pre workout products have their advantages as well. For example, if you are a person who needs a lot of caffeine to feel an effect, a natural pre workout product might not be enough for you. Also, there are several ingredients that you won’t find in natural pre workout alternatives which you will find in traditional pre workout products.
However, if you are going to use a conventional pre workout, you should still choose one which will have the most overall benefits.
Check out the best pre workout products, below!
My Favorite Traditional Pre Workout Product – RSP Nutrition Amino Lean
Both my husband and I normally only use natural pre workout products, however, we both occasionally use RSP Nutrition Amino Lean throughout the year. Compared to other pre workout products, Amino Lean has a lot of distinct advantages.
For example, Amino Lean helps you with weight management whether you are trying to gain weight or lose weight. For example, if you are trying to gain weight, Amino Lean helps you remain lean due to the Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs), Essential Amino Acids (EAAs), L-Carnitine, Green Tea Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract, and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA).
Unlike other weight loss products or diet pills, these products do not directly promote “weight loss.” Instead, they are products which promote fat metabolism and nutrient partitioning.
CLA is a particularly great ingredient for those who are trying to build lean muscle mass without adding too much body fat to their body. According to a study published in the Journal of Food Science,
“Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) has been shown to reduce body fat and increase lean body mass in mice, rats, and pigs. A recent human trial indicated that CLA may work more effectively if used for prevention of body fat deposition and weight gain.”
If you are trying to lose weight, using these ingredients along with a calorie-deficit in your diet will substantially help you lose weight.
The BCAAs and EAAs also promote muscle recovery and muscle sparing during your workout, so you will recover faster, and you feel less-sore. AminoLean contains 5mg of EAAs per serving.
Furthermore, RSP Nutrition Amino Lean use a natural source of caffeine for its energy! In a way, it is still a “natural pre workout.” AminoLean contains 125mg of caffeine from green tea per serving.
Although AminoLean does contain a few sweeteners, it does not have any sugar, carbs, or calories.
AminoLean also comes with a ½ serving dosage, so you can easily take only ½ of a serving to test the caffeine content if you would like. Most people can tolerate multiple dosages of AminoLean per day, and you can use it whenever you need a pick-me-up.
- ALL-IN-ONE AMINO ENERGY & NATURAL WEIGHT MANAGEMENT- AminoLean was designed to be the most comprehensive amino acid weight management supplement for men and women available. We combined BCAAs & EAAs (essential amino acids) with a focus & energy blend and natural weight management ingredients to form the perfect amino energy supplement
- ANYTIME ENERGY AND PERFORMANCE - Each serving of AminoLean contains 125mg of Caffeine from the natural source of Green Tea Extract. It is formulated to take as a Pre Workout powder, Post Workout or anytime for the perfect energy boost without a crash or jitters. You can take 1-3 servings to customize the amount of energy that's right for you
- ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS FOR MUSCLE RECOVERY - Each serving of AminoLean contains 5g of Amino Acids, the perfect workout recovery supplement to help you recover faster and support lean muscle building. More complete than just regular BCAA powder, EAA powder contains everything your body needs to repair and build muscle
- A COMPREHENSIVE, NATURAL WEIGHT MANAGEMENT SUPPLEMENT - A scientifically formulated blend of Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), L-Carnitine Powder, Green Tea Extract, and Green Coffee Bean promote natural weight management to help maintain a lean physique year-round
- ZERO SUGARS, CARBS, OR CALORIES - AminoLean has 0 sugars, 0 carbs and 0 calories; making it an extremely clean product for any diet. Additionally, it does not contain any gluten in its ingredients. *However there may be trace amounts, due to the environment it is processed in
Concluding Thoughts – The Best Natural Pre Workout Alternatives
As you can see, there are many options for natural pre workout products. In fact, you can find a variety of different types of energy from natural products!
If you choose to use an all natural pre workout, you should choose the product based off your needs. For some people, they only need caffeine- which is why coffee or tea will be the best option for them. Others need vitamins and minerals, which is why coconut water or beetroot juice might be better.
If you try these all natural pre workout alternatives and they don’t workout, consider using a conventional pre workout product as well!
I hope that these tips help you decide which product you need to get to the gym and improve your workouts!