Because of the spreading and progressively growing panic about the coronavirus, I want to make an impact on spreading proven information about this disease to help calm your minds as best as possible.
As a biomedical science student, I understand how scary all these “medical words” sound and how difficult it is to understand them, as well as how difficult it is to sort all this information out!
Let’s be honest; people are afraid of COVID-19 only because they have no clue what it is. However, making it more familiar for yourself will help you feel “armed.”
Please note, all of this is information that I have simply researched and compiled. None of this is meant to definitively treat or protect you against COVID-19, since a definitive treatment or protection from COVID-19 does not exist. For the most accurate information, please see the CDC website.
As stated, by the World Health Organization (WHO),
“Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans.”
What is COVID-19?
“COVID-19 is the infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered coronavirus. This new virus and disease were unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019.” (WHO)
Coronaviruses are zoonotic, which means they are transmitted between animals and people.
“Detailed investigations found that SARS-CoV was transmitted from civet cats to humans and MERS-CoV from dromedary camels to humans. Several known coronaviruses are circulating in animals that have not yet infected humans.” (WHO)
In other words, yes, coronaviruses can be transmitted by animals, but only certain viruses, which do not affect humans. Possible animal sources of COVID-19 have not been confirmed yet.
Can you become infected by your pet? The WHO says no!
Common signs of COVID-19 infection include respiratory symptoms like fever, shortness of breath, breathing difficulties, and cough. In severe cases, the infection may cause severe acute respiratory syndrome, pneumonia, kidney failure, and in rare cases, death.
The incubation period (the period of time from catching a virus until the first symptoms) is 1-14 days and, on average, five days.
On surfaces, coronaviruses live anywhere from a few hours to several days, depending on the material, temperature, and so on. If you feel like an object can be infected, simply clean it with a disinfectant and wash your hands with soap or use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
Avoid contact with the mouth, eyes, and nose.
How Does COVID-19 Spread?
Among all the myths that coronavirus is transmitted through air, studies did not confirm it. Instead, it spreads through contact with respiratory droplets rather than through the air.
It can be spread through respiratory droplets from the nose and mouth of an infected person to another person, such as when an infected person coughs or exhales. Also, droplets can land on objects and surface around an infected person, and another person can catch COVID-19 by touching them and then touching their eyes, nose, or mouth.
This is why you should keep at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance with an infected person.
Can I Receive a Package From an Infected Country?
The WHO says, yes!
“The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low, and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, traveled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low.”
Am I in the At-risk Group? Should I Worry?
The WHO stated that most people throughout the world are at low risk of catching COVID-19.
Also, they stated that the illness due to COVID-19 infection is generally mild for children and young adults.
The risk groups to get a severe case are older people and people with pre-existing conditions, such as high blood pressure, lung disease, cancer, diabetes, or heart disease.
However, England’s Chief Medical Officer said that “the great majority” of older patients would survive the infection.
Professor Chris Whitty said:
“Even in the most vulnerable, oldest groups, in a very stressed health service – which Hubei was at the point when most of the data came out – the great majority of people who caught this virus – and not everybody will – survived it. The great majority, over 90 percent.”
He also told,
“the great majority of people will recover from this virus, even if they are in their 80s.”
COVID-19 Treatment and Vaccine – Do They Exist?
The WHO’s answer is not yet.
There is no specific vaccine nor antiviral medicine to prevent CODIV-19 yet. However, the affected ones should receive care to relieve symptoms, and people with severe cases should be hospitalized.
Most patients recover thanks to supportive care!
The oldest person to recover from the COVID-19 coronavirus is a 100 years old Chinese man!
The man as well said that he had suffered from other pre-existing conditions, including hypertension, heart failure, and Alzheimer’s Disease.
While western, traditional, and home remedies work for relives symptoms, the WHO advises not to practice self-treatment, including antibiotic intake. There are several clinical trials ongoing, including Western and traditional medicine, and the WHO has promised to keep us updated.
Are Antibiotics Helpful?
Antibiotics do not work against viruses; they only work for bacterial infections!
The WHO made it clear that you should not smoke, wear multiple masks, or take antibiotics because it all will increase the likelihood of getting infected.
Should I Wear a Respiratory Mask?
The WHO highly encourages people to wear masks only if you are sick or caring about infected ones!
The quantity of masks in the world is limited, and we do not need to run out of them. Masks can be used only once by a single person, and after should be disposed of. If we run out of masks, and sick people, as well as medical personnel, do not have any access to them, the disease will spread quickly.
Also, keep in mind that using too many masks for no reason is polluting and killing our planet!
However, I found a reusable option for you!
Surgical masks are made from polyurethane, and so is the middle layer of this brand’s one! Plus, they come with N95 activated carbon filters.
It also comes with an N95 Reusable mask filter. Wearing this mask with its filter can help you to protect yourself from dust, smoke, and small particles in the air (remember, you are getting infected because of particles in the air, not air itself)!
This mask filtrates particles in the air because of multi-effect isolation and protection, which is provided by its middle layer made from polyurethane electrostatic fiber cloth (electrostatic absorber particles).
If it really calms you down, you can buy more N95 or N99 activated carbon filters.
What is the Difference Between N95 and N99 Face Mask Filtration?
N95 means that it’s efficient in filtering out very small particles (0.3 microns) in the air. The N99 face mask for dust could filler out 99% particulate matter. So N95 will filtrate 95%, and N99 will filtrate 99% of particulates in the air.
Here is a great example:
How Can I Protect Myself from COVID-19?
There are many steps you can take to protect yourself from COVID-19. Here are a few of the main ones:
Regularly Wash Your Hands
Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water will help keep the virus off of you.
Don’t be too anxious about it since particles from objects can affect you only if you touch your nose, eyes, or mouth. So, make sure not to touch those areas while you are in a public place (which you shouldn’t do anyways on regular occasions).
Here are a few items which are useful to make keeping your hands clean:
Although washing your hands with soap and water, hand sanitizer is still useful when it’s not available. Also, this one contains aloe vera as well so it won’t dry out your skin as much!
- ADORABLE MICKEY & MINNIE MOUSE HOLDERS attach to backpacks, purses, belt loops, strollers and more....
- INSTANTLY KILLS GERMS strong anti-bacterial hand sanitizer without the harsh smell with a refreshing...
- ENHANCED WITH ALOE and other skin-nourishing agents that will leave your hands feeling smooth and...
- RESUSABLE AND REFILLABLE each holder contains 1oz bottle of antibacterial instant hand sanitizer....
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! As a growing small business, we understand how important each and every...
You can also try a DIY hand sanitizer recipe.
If you are looking for a healthy hand soap, this is a great option! Mrs. Meyers has some of the best cleaning products overall. I am sure you will love it! They have various scents made from different essential oils which are incredible.
- Hard-working, non-drying soap for busy hands
- Liquid Hand Soap made with essential oils, aloe Vera, olive oil, and other thoughtfully chosen...
- Rain water aromatherapy hand Soap has a scent so clean, hinting of white flowers
- Paraben Free Hand Soap that also made without phthalates or artificial Colors
- Mrs. Meyer's produces Cruelty free Hand soaps. None of our products are tested on animals
Natural Hand Sanitizer Kit
This kit here has a variety of different products which can help keep your hands clean. It is a great option for stocking at home!
Products to Keep Surfaces Clean at Home
If you have a baby (as I do) or you want to be extra careful for yourself, keeping your surfaces at home clean is very important. Here are a couple of products which are very effective:
- Formulated without: ammonia, bleach, phthalates, sulfates
- Fragrance free
- Plant derived cleaning power
- Durable and non abrasive
- Quick and convenient Great for multiple surfaces
- “The Best All-Purpose Cleaner” – The New York Times
- Guaranteed to safely and thoroughly clean any water-safe surface without leaving residue behind
- USE ON ALL SURFACES, INCLUDING THOSE CONTACTING FOOD: Residue and scent-free results on highchairs,...
- CREATED BY DOCTORS: Developed & Tested by Ph.D. Chemists and MDs, the plant-based cleaning spray...
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Safe for Children, Pets, All Household Surfaces; Natural, non-toxic,...
Keep At Least 1 meter (3 feet) Distance with an Infected Person
It is very difficult to become infected with the virus if you are not close to people who are already infected. Maintain your distance and you can increase the likelihood that you will not become infected!
Avoid Touching Your Eyes, Nose and Mouth (Making it Clear)
I am repeating myself here, but it is extremely important!
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth- especially when you are in public. If you do so, you have a much greater chance of not becoming infected.
Follow Respiratory Hygiene
Respiratory hygiene means covering your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough. Also, use wipes to clean your hands and nose after. Lastly, dispose of the wipes right away!
Here is a great pack of wipes which you can carry with you that are not harsh and will help keep you safe:
- Ideal for kid and baby congestion symptom relief, with natural saline that helps clean and dissolve...
- Made with 0.9% isotonic saline, which is the same amount of saline that naturally occurs in the...
- Soothes and moisturizes with Aloe, Chamomile, and Vitamin E, so wipes are extra soft, safe and...
- Hypoallergenic and free of alcohol, parabens, and phthalates. Dimensions (L x W x H):5.00 x 2.10 x...
- Resealable pack is perfect for having fresh wipes handy when cold and flu symptoms are at their...
Stay Home if You Don’t Feel Well
If you feel sick or you notice symptoms, stay home! Even if it is not COVID-19, staying home when you are sick is important because you don’t want to be in public when you have a weak immune system.
If you aren’t feeling well, here are a couple simple products that can help with your breathing even in combination with medical treatment from your doctor:
- GENTLE BALM: allows you to breathe easy with only 5 natural ingredients including Extra Virgin Olive...
- EUCALYPTUS: is antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and...
- ROSEMARY: has analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-infection, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant,...
- LAVENDER: is especially useful for respiratory disorders and symptoms such as colds, influenza,...
- GMP: Good Manufacturing Practices - NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS, NO ADDITIVES, NO FILLERS, NO BINDERS,...
For children or infants:
- cold-pressed formula ensures that all natural compounds stay intact
- non-greasy formula will not stain
- formula created to be gentle enough to use on infants
- USDA certified organic
- made without chemicals, fillers, and synthetics
It’s proven that stress destroys your immune system, and it’s the last thing you need right now.
If you are having trouble with stress and anxiety due to the impending virus, drinking tea will help you calm down and will also positively influence your health!
Here is one assortment of tea that has some great options for relaxation and improving your general health:
- Flavors Include - Calming, Comforting Chamomile, Relaxed Mind, Honey Lavender Stress Relief & Kava...
- Each Flavor Designed To Relax You And Melt Away Your Stress One Sip At A Time
- Caffeine Free - Organic Tea With Herbal Supplements
- 16 Tea Bags per 1 Pkg Of Soothing Relaxation Tea
- Soothe Your Mind And Body During A Stressful Day Or To Unwind Into A Restful Night
If It Isn’t that Dangerous, Why Are All Boarders Closed?
Once again, calm down!
On March 9 2020, the World Health Organization Director-General opened remarks at the media briefing on COVID-19.
In that brief, he began with the latest update on the Ebola epidemic in DRC. He told that it was three weeks since the last case was officially reported, and the last survivor left the treatment center.
In simple words, because the Ebola epidemy was so long, the WHO is trying a new tactic about slowing down the spread of COVID-19.
”Now that the virus has a foothold in so many countries, the threat of a pandemic has become very real. But it would be the first pandemic in history that could be controlled.”
He reported that with decisive, early actions so that we can slow the virus down and prevent infection. Among these who are infected, most will recover.
“Of the 80,000 reported cases in China, more than 70% have recovered and been discharged. It’s also important to remember that looking only at the total number of reported cases and the total number of countries doesn’t tell the full story. Of all the cases reported globally so far, 93% are from just four countries.”
WHO has consolidated guidance for countries in four categories:
- Those with no cases
- Those with sporadic cases
- Those with clusters
- Those with community transmission
For all countries, the goal is remaining the same: stop transmission and prevent the spread of the virus.
For the first three categories, countries must aim on finding, testing and isolating individual cases, and following their contacts.
In areas with community spread, testing every suspected case and tracing their contacts is a more challenging task. Due to that, action must be taken to prevent transmission at the community level.
Depending on their context, countries with community transmission could consider closing schools and cancelling crowd congregations and other events to reduce exposure.
The base of the response remains the same for all countries:
- Emergency response mechanisms
- Risk communication and public engagement
- Case finding and contact tracing
- Public health measures such as hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette, and social distancing
- Laboratory testing
- Treating patients and hospital readiness
The WHO Director-General stated that these measures work, and the WHO has examples:
”China, Italy, Japan, the Republic of Korea, the United States of America and many others have activated emergency measures. Singapore is a good example of an all-of-government approach – Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong’s regular videos are helping to explain the risks and reassure people.
The Republic of Korea has increased efforts to identify all cases and contacts, including drive-through temperature testing to widen the net and catch cases that might otherwise be missed. Nigeria, Senegal and Ethiopia have strengthened surveillance and diagnostic capacity to find cases quickly.”
How to Protect Yourself at Home
Consider Buying an Air Purifier
My favorite is the LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home. Adam and I have this one while we are here living in Poland at the moment, and it makes a significant difference!
It comes with a HEPA filter which is a medical grade filter with the ability to trap 99.97% of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns from the air.
- MAX Mode Power: Cleans a room up to 900 sq.ft in 1 hour, 500 sq.ft in 33 minutes. Maximum benefits...
- Smoke Eater and Odor Eliminators: With Huge Honeycomb activated carbon filter, True HEPA filter,...
- Ideal for Allergic People: Remove up to 99.97% of dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other...
- Smart Auto Mode: With a cutting edge smart sensor, the air purifier can automatically adjust between...
- Rated by Energy Star to be one of the Best Energy-Saving air purifiers. only need to cost about $12...
Use an Essential Oil Diffuser
A great way to disinfect the air in your home and bring some calm into your life is to buy an essential oil diffuser and some essential oils.
Here is the one we use:
You can even have a portable one for your car rides, office or plane travels.
- WATERLESS - Convenient operation! No need to add the water, simply remove cover and drop one or...
- OPERATED BY RE-CHARGABLE BATTERY OR USB - Runs using an included USB cable or option for...
- QUIET – Operation at the standard Level 1 diffuser runs quietly.
- DIFFUSER – Diffuses essential oils very effectively. Only a few drops required depending on...
- QUALITY - Made of high-quality material including medical grade material pp. BPA-free and essential...
If you have never purchased essential oils before or you need a new pack for yourself, here is a great set:
- AROMA AS THERAPY: At ArtNaturals, we believe that aroma is the best therapy. And it smells way...
- MAKE SCENTS OF YOUR SPACE: When used with ArtNaturals aroma diffusers, our essential oils can...
- GET CREATIVE: We’d love to inspire you with our DIY essential oil recipes for beauty, health, and...
- SCIENCE STUFF: ArtNaturals essential oils are 100% pure, unadulterated, therapeutic grade, and GC/MS...
- PURITY PLEASE: When it comes to essential oils, purity is everything you want and nothing you...
How to Increase Your Immune System Quick
My favorite products for immunity benefits are:
Yogi Tea – Echinacea Immune Support
According to a study published in Integrative Cancer Therapies,
“Echinacea, a native of North America, is widely used to prevent, or provide early treatment for, colds. Preclinical studies lend biological plausibility to the idea that echinacea works through immune mechanisms. Numerous clinical trials have been carried out on echinacea preparations: it appears that the extracts shorten the duration and severity of colds and other upper respiratory infections (URIs) when given as soon as symptoms become evident.”
- FLAVOR: Yogi Echinacea Immune Support tea combines refreshing Peppermint and Lemongrass with...
- BENEFITS: Echinacea Root, widely used to support immune function, combines with herbs traditionally...
- ORGANIC: Made with Organic Mullein Leaf and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- CONTENTS: Caffeine free, Vegan, Kosher, Gluten free, No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners and...
- BREWING SUGGESTIONS: To get the most out of every cup, bring water to boiling and steep 7 minutes....
We have been drinking tons of this tea all winter, and even more to boost our immune system the last few weeks!
According to a study published by the UAE University Department of Biochemistry,
“Manuka honey, obtained from nectar collected by honey bees (Apis Mellifera) from the New Zealand manuka tree (Leptospermum scoparium), is a complex mixture of carbohydrates, fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and minerals containing various kinds of phytochemicals with high phenolic and flavonoid content”
There is tons of research proving that manuka honey has healing and immune system boosting properties.
For example, according to a study published by the Journal of Leukocyte Biology,
“These findings reveal mechanisms and components involved in honey stimulation of cytokine induction and could potentially lead to the development of novel therapeutics to improve wound healing for patients with acute and chronic wounds.”
Here are a few manuka honey products that I love:
- AUTHENTIC RAW MANUKA HONEY: With its medicinal properties and health benefits, Manukora UMF 20+/MGO...
- UMF & MGO CERTIFIED: Manukora is a licensed UMF Assocation member, the only independent organization...
- PREMIUM QUALITY: All of our raw Mānuka honey products are produced in our HACCP certified honey...
- OPTIMAL HEALTH SUPPORT: UMF 20+/MGO 830+ Mānuka honey is extremely rare. It is seasonally dependent...
- THE MANUKA EXPERTS: Manukora produces a range of natural, non-GMO Mānuka-based products with a...
- Manuka Honey – Our premium monofloral Raw Manuka Honey is harvested from the wild landscapes of...
- Supercharge Your Food – Boost your everyday food with our Manuka honey or just take a spoonful a...
- 100% New Zealand Made – All our Honey is foraged, harvested, packed and tested in New Zealand, all...
- UMF Certified – We are a member of the UMF honey association; this means that our honey meets...
- Sustainable Source – Manuka is an indigenous tree of New Zealand and can only be sourced from our...
- Soothes & Protects
- 100% Natural
- Convenient, individually wrapped lozenges
- No artificial colors or flavors, gluten free & nut free
- Made with our high grade MGO 400+ Manuka Honey, certified for natural methylglyoxal content...
Your Super Superfoods Powders
Your Super produces the best line of superfoods powders. They produce a variety of different superfoods, and all of them will help increase your immune system. Taking them together will provide an even bigger boost to your immune system!
- SUPERFOOD STARTER PACK: 7 of our most popular organic superfood mixes- Skinny Protein, Super Green,...
- FULL BODY SPECTRUM: Each mix focuses on a different long-term health goal which includes: muscle...
- POWERFUL ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Naturally dried ingredients to preserve all micronutrients; tested by...
- NO SWEETENERS OR FILLERS EVER: No stevia, thickeners or artificial flavoring – Made with 6...
- EASY TO USE: Comes with 1 portion of each featured mix. Simply blend the powder with your favorite...
Vitamin-C is well known to boost your immune system and help you recover from illness. Although it won’t cure COVID-19 if you contract it, it will certainly help you increase your immune system.
I suggest this product:
- Features Non GMO Vitamin C – Beware of low-quality vitamin C supplements and where they come from....
- Vitamin C With Bioflavonoids & Rose Hips – Protect yourself all season long with our specially...
- Supports Collagen For Hair, Skin, Nails & Joints – Often going under the radar, vit C is an...
- Non GMO Vitamin C 1000 & Veggie-Friendly – Our vitamin C capsules are non GMO and vegetarian...
Vitamin D3 + K2
Taking a Vitamin D supplement is great, but unless it contains Vitamin K2 as well, it will not absorb properly. Vitamin D will help improve your health and keep your immune system up!
I like this Vitamin D3 + K2 product:
- NATURALLY VEGAN: Did you know that most Vitamin D3 comes from lanolin "aka" sheeps wool?! Our Vegan...
- 3-IN-1-SUPPORT: Utilizing Vegan Vitamin D3 along with two essential forms of K2 (MK-4 + MK-7)....
- FULL SPECTRUM K - MenaQ7 (MK-7) in the ONLY PURE and BIOACTIVE ‘TRANS’ form. Most supplements...
- SUPPORTS: Bone Health by Promoting Carboxylation of Bone Proteins, Cardiovascular Health by...
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (*Applies only to the .5oz size) 100% RISK FREE - If our Vegan D3 + K2 Full...
Zinc is a supplement which you should take all year-long. If you want a healthy immune system, zinc is vital.
According to a study published in Proceedings of the Nutrition Society,
“Zn is an essential trace element for all organisms. In human subjects body growth and development is strictly dependent on Zn. The nervous, reproductive and immune systems are particularly influenced by Zn deficiency, as well as by increased levels of Zn.”
- Zinc with vitamin C: Our Zinc supplement provides whole food nutrition with 30mg of RAW Zinc (over...
- Natural cofactors: Raw Organic fruits & vegetables, alkalizing trace minerals and probiotics &...
- Why Raw Zinc? Raw means these Zinc pills are made without high heat, and they contain no synthetic...
- Probiotics & Enzymes: Our plant based zinc vitamin includes a raw probiotic and enzyme blend for...
- Vegan Zinc: Our real food raw zinc supplement is third-party certified vegan, non-GMO project...
Turmeric is another supplement which I believe you should use throughout the year. There are many health benefits of taking turmeric supplements, and it is very beneficial for the immune system.
According to a study published in the Journal of Clinical Immunology,
“This suggests that curcumin’s reported beneficial effects in arthritis, allergy, asthma, atherosclerosis, heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, and cancer might be due in part to its ability to modulate the immune system. Together, these findings warrant further consideration of curcumin as a therapy for immune disorders.”
I like this turmeric supplement because it also contains ginger extract and black pepper extract for better absorption:
- PACKED WITH HIGH QUALITY TURMERIC - Our powerful, all-natural blend packs in 1800mg of the...
- POWERFUL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY & ANTIOXIDANT – Turmeric is arguably one of the most powerful...
- GET THE MOST WITH BIOPERINE – Our carefully crafted blend is enhanced with the use of the...
- MADE IN THE USA - All of our products are produced in a state-of-the-art facility in Los Angeles,...
- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST - At Nuvana, we proudly stand behind the safety and efficacy of our products....
Although there is no proof that garlic can help prevent the coronavirus, it is a proven and potent immune system booster. According to a study published in Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry,
“Garlic (Allium sativum) has been used for centuries as a prophylactic and therapeutic medicinal agent. Importantly, garlic has been suggested to have both cancer-preventive potential as well as significant enhancing effects on the immune system.”
If you would like to purchase a garlic supplement, I suggest this one:
- Horbaach Odorless Garlic softgel capsules are quick-release garlic supplement
- Our garlic supplements contain potent antioxidants that support cardiovascular health*
- Odorless garlic benefits include healthy circulation support and heart health support*
- Garlic also helps support healthy cholesterol levels within a normal range*
- Horbaach Odorless Garlic softgels are Non-GMO and Gluten Free
Although garlic itself is a powerful immune system booster, black garlic (aged garlic) is even stronger!
According to a study published in Immunopharmacology and Immunotoxicology,
“Black Garlic Extract (BGE) showed stronger immunostimulatory activities than Regular Garlic Extract (RGE). These results indicate that the immunostimulatory activities of RGE and BGE can be strongly correlated with the antioxidant and anticancer activities. Determination of immunostimulatory activities of different types of garlic using immune cells isolated from volunteers was dependent on the individual constituents due to changes in the composition of garlic during processing. “
For black garlic, I suggest this brand:
- ❤ UNLIKE SOME GARLIC SUPPLEMENT tablets, capsules, or softgels on the market that are smelly with...
- ❤ DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT: “SUPER PRODUCT!” “GOOD PRODUCT WITHOUT THE ODOR.”...
- ❤ CUSTOMER CARE PROMISE: WE ARE REAL PEOPLE who use our own products. We expect the best for our...
- ❤ We are an American company with manufacturing facilities in the USA and UK, selling in the US,...
Concluding Thoughts – Important Things to Know About COVID-19
Everything unknown always raises a panic, but after learning “your enemy” you can always calm yourself down. I hope my article was helpful for you so that you can reconsider your fear and stay calm and safe.
Following all the safety rules should be the norm for every day, not only during alert times. If think logically, the WHO did not advise anything outside of regular hygienic care, so you should truly not panic!